Tuesday 18 October 2011

Wilder Wardrobe

Here's my first attempt at an outfit post. Yeah, so the photography and posing needs a little work, but you get the idea.

Here's what I wore:

Dress ~ Farmers
Spencer ~ The Warehouse
Cardigan ~ Gift
Tights ~ Columbine
Shoes ~ Number One Shoe Warehouse
Bag ~ Vintage
Ring ~ Equip
Hair Clips ~ Farmers
Earrings ~ Gift
Scarf ~ Op-shopped

I call this outfit the clash of a thousand reds. Not my best effort at colour coordination.

Here's a close up of my pretty ring:


And a close up of my hair clips and earrings:


I wore this outfit to the Diwali celebrations, where I had my hands hennaed. (That spelling looks wrong. I don't even know if hennaed is a word.) Here's an after pic:


And that evening I added a few layers and Apa and I headed to the Wellington fanzone to watch the NZ vs. Australia Rugby World Cup semi-final.


Please excuse our silly faces. I felt I should document the moment, since we're most definitely not rugby people.

At half time we headed further around the waterfront to see the Diwali fireworks display.



Taking photos of fireworks is hard. And I stashed my camera pretty soon after these in order to hold back Apa from getting into a fight with a security guard. Long story, but it involved the dickhead guard punching a teenager in the face.

And in other news, I'm sooo excited to be going to this:


I LOVE John Waters. And I was so keen to go to this, but couldn't afford the ticket. Then my lovely sisters came to my rescue, and pitched in to buy me a ticket for my birthday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment