Thursday 1 December 2011

Wilder Wish List

It's the first of December! This is the day where I put up my christmas tree while watching Love Actually, while Apa makes fun of me for being corny. I love it.

Here's my dream christmas wish list.

NAIL POLISH


Revlon's scented nail polish in Coconut Crush.


OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

SHOES


Kathryn Wilson Minty sandals in gold.


A pair of mean as high tops.

BOOKS




SMELLIES


The entire Candied Ginger range from The Body Shop. Yes please.

ART



Kris Atomic's Chronic Bitchface print.

MUSIC


CLOTHES


A kimono style summer jacket.


A pair of black skinny jeans that fit me perfectly.

OTHER


A 2012 diary.


There is thunder in our hearts tote bag.

So those are my current materialistic yearnings. What do you want to find under the tree on Christmas morning?

Stay Wilder,

GemXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment