Saturday 4 February 2012

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER

~ Chocolate. I'm not a huge sweet tooth, but breastfeeding has me craving the chocolate like never before.
~ Dropping all the weight I gained while pregnant, plus and extra 4kg. Again, I have breastfeeding to thank for this.
~ Apa - because he is awesome and amazing and perfect.
~ Evil Genius - the coolest store in Berhampore, & thankfully right around the corner from me, so the perfect place to escape to when I get stir crazy.
~ Entering competitions. I don't even need to win them (although a luxury houseboat cruise of the Murray River for me and 10 friends would be lovely, thank you).

TAMER

~ Those times when I get trapped on the couch for hours with a baby who wants to feed and feed and won't be put down. Probably my least favourite time as a parent so far. Although when baby does finally go down I want to wake her after a couple of hours so I can cuddle her. Go figure.
~ Passport applications. Such a long, complicated, stressful and expensive process.
~ Skanky Sevens costumes.
~ Sore back and shoulders from holding and feeding baby.

WHAT I'M READING ~ The Bayou Trilogy by Daniel Woodrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment