Friday 13 April 2012

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER

~ Good TV series that you watch in marathon sittings & finish entire seasons of in record time (Homeland, The Walking Dead).
~ Good trilogies that you read every chance you get & finish in record time (The Hunger Games).
~ The first date night Lover & I have had since Kowhai's arrival.
~ Melbourne. I can see myself living there one day. As my Uncle says: "It's like Wellington times 10, but with 10 degrees better weather."
~ Kowhai's cooing & talking when she gets into bed with us in the mornings. She always wakes up so happy.
~ Chocolate. Again.

TAMER

~ Kowhai's 12 week growth spurt, that had her waking to feed FIVE TIMES last night.
~ Money worries.
~ The arrival of bad weather, which means I won't be able to get out for walks as often, & getting the washing done will be more of a chore. I've already got a load drying on the clothes rack in my bedroom with the dehumidifier going.

No comments:

Post a Comment