Friday 22 June 2012

Wilder Web

Sarah from Yes and Yes is one of my favourite bloggers. This post is a prime demonstration of her awesomeness.

This is pretty much one of the best letters ever written. Hilarious!

I think people who spend big money on kids' clothes are dicks. That being said, if I won lotto there would certainly be a pair of these Opening Ceremony boots (as featured on Mama Likes This) in Kowhai's future.

This wedding is pretty much perfection to me. I wish I had a great backyard so we could replicate it.

This wedding is also lovely. (I'm getting married in February so you'll have to forgive me if I link to an abundance of wedding posts.)

Hillcrest High School in Hamilton celebrated Paul McCartney's 70th birthday this week with concerts & lessons themed around the Beatle.


No comments:

Post a Comment