Thursday 12 July 2012

Wilder Web

The music choices that make you undateable. I was congratulating myself for not having any of this music on my ipod...until I reached Red Hot Chili Peppers. In my defence, I have nothing that came after Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

For the rich survivalists out there ~ real estate to help you survive the zombie apocalypse.

Maggie from Mighty Girl has some pretty stylish friends.

Yes, it's another dream wedding. I'm particularly fond of the bride's shoes.

I did a guest post over at Mrs Blacksmith on turning negative poverty into positive poverty.

Oh, how I wish I had read this before I submitted that guest post earlier in the week.

Kris Atomic's Things to do on a Sunday evening on Brighton Beach is super cute. As is everything she does, really.

Got tattoos? Then you must check out Nora Flanagan's amazing poem over at Oh Sarah-Rose.

Nubby Twiglet has pretty impeccable styling, & this collaboration with solestruck & TBA  is no exception.

The art of Mica Still. Amazing. I'm pretty sure I was admiring her work on the walls of the Newtown Opporunity for Animals shop recently. (via daisy & zelda)



No comments:

Post a Comment