Friday 7 September 2012

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER

~ The September issue of New Zealand House & Garden.

~ Cuddles with cute babies.

~ You guys, Easter Island has an annual marathon! Who knew?!

~ When you feel really happy for your friends who have good things happening in their lives.

~ Running.

~ Carnivale.

~ The anticipation of waiting for a baby to arrive. My cousin Maria is due any day now & I can't wait to find out what she has.

~ Fresh pineapple.

~ I've just finished my first week of looking after my nephew, & it's gone really well. Hallelujah!

~ The silence of two babies napping. (see above.)

~ Jane Eyre. A great story, which is told perfectly in this 2011 movie. The casting is perfection in this version. Mia Wasikowska is beautiful, yet manages to play the plain Jane well, Michael Fassbender is a suprememly arrogant & sexy Rochester, but it is Jamie Bell who was a surprising stand out for me, as the passionless bore St John. Definitely worth the watch, if you haven't seen it already.

~ Liam Neeson's guest episode of The Simpsons.

TAMER

~ Headaches.

~ Koko puking on my phone.

~ Getting a piece of my earphones stuck in my ear.

~ You may know that one of my Life List goals is to study at the University of Hawai'i. Well I know a couple of people who are there at the moment & I can't help but feel supremely jealous every time I hear about awesome events happening at UHM. Like this & this.

~ Antibacterial soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment