Thursday 22 November 2012

Wilder Web


A Creative Catharsis ~ "Ad creatives, designers, animators, directors, illustrators and more took time out to dress up their favourite worst feedback from clients, transforming quotes that would normally give you a twitch, into a diverse collection of posters." (via Morgue)

When Men Get Too Emotional To Have A Rational Argument. Brilliance! (also via Morgue)

I've started telling my daughters I'm beautiful.

The Circle of Seven: When You Need Your Own Badass Gang of Inspiration. (via Gala Darling) Yep, definitely doing this.

Bahahaha! Kris Atomic's take on Every December Gift Guide Ever is hilariously spot on.

Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends. (via Dooce)

I love a good infographic. This one showcases some classic mondegreens (misheard song lyrics). (also via Dooce)

Sticks and stones ~ another brilliant response to John Key's "gay" faux pas. "To help reinforce my parenting, I would like my country's leader to practise integrity, compassion, formality and awareness. Why? Because he is our leader. He is our representative."

Good Advice. (via Yes and Yes)

I'm completely with Fit and Feminist on this piece about finding it easier to boycott fast food "restaurants" over the politics of their CEOs rather than the state of their food.

I was chatting with my friend Noush this morning about Garbage, & was reminded that this is one of my favourite music videos ~

No comments:

Post a Comment