Friday 14 December 2012

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER


~ I know it's not a great picture, but the above Pacman flower bed in Wellington is so cool.

~ Heading to the waterfront on the most gloriously beautiful hot sunny day. There were masses of teens jumping off the wharf, & lots of people out enjoying the sun.

~ The Sea Shepherd crews. I really respect the work these passionate volunteers are doing to stand up for something they believe in. I checked out their vessel the Bob Barker on the aforementioned glorious day, & took along some potatoes as koha.

~ The RSVPs have started coming in for my wedding in February. Super exciting.

~ Going out for dinner with friends.

~ Meeting your friends' families & finding out they are just as awesome as your friends are.

~ Good discussions & debates.

TAMER

~ Getting your hopes up & then being let down.

~ I've been having cravings for Snifters lately. They're not made anymore. Worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment