Thursday 13 December 2012

Wilder Web


Oh my goddess, this is genius! Totally stylish women's clothes that are suitable for bike riding. (via Noush)

A hair tutorial for an awesome 'do.

Okay, so The Hawkeye Initiative pretty much rules (though is perhaps a little NSFW). It also illustrates why I'd be cautious if Kowhai ever got into comics. (via Morgue)

I love almonds, therefore I would very much like to be a guest at Joy the Baker's almond themed holiday dinner party.

Eep! This is epic! Time lapse footage of the installation of Te Papa's giant gingerbread house.

Pour yourself a cup of tea, get comfy, and settle in to read the Huffington Post's round up of the best articles of 2012: The 25 Pieces That Should Be Required Reading For Women. (via Gala Darling)

A fascinating piece on Quentin Blake. "I do like children, but only as people. Not as if they’re a special category."

The 50 Best Animal Photos of 2012. (via Dooce)

I've been avoiding coverage & conversations about the prank call to Kate Middleton's hospital, because the whole situation is pretty awful. The Hand Mirror has a pretty good commentary on it though.

Some brilliant anti date rape ads that get the message right for a change. (via Blue Milk)

Wilder Woman Amelia Earhart's letter to her future husband is great. (via Ange) "Please let us not interfere with the others' work or play, nor let the world see our private joys or disagreements."

Feel like having a good old happy cry? Then check out this gallery of beautiful images capturing the day 138 same sex couples were married in Seattle. (via Mighty Girl)

Wow. This story about an african american meteorologist being fired for responding to a facebook comment about her hair is a little...infuriating. (via Bitch Media)

I love a good documentary. I'm going to have to work my way through this list of The 100 "Greatest" Documentaries of all time as voted by POV readers. Of the ones I have seen already my favourite is number 39 on the list. (via Blue Milk)

Manic Pixie Prostitute ~

 
 
This is joy ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment