Saturday 5 January 2013

Wilder Women ~ Yeah Yeah Yeahs/Lorde

Making an active effort to listen to new music is so, so good! I'm loving it. It's like I'm a teenager again, listening carefully to new songs, dissecting the lyrics & melody, studying the music videos. Awesomeness.

Here are a couple courtesy of Tangerina ~

This song makes me want to smash a guitar. It makes me want a gold lame shift dress. It makes me want to have a bonfire.

Sometimes my Mum calls Koko "Princess", & I always say "She's not a Princess, she's a Queen. An Empress. A High Priestess."

And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of luxe just ain't for us
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler
You can call me Queen Bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment