Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Crushes ~ The University Years

Part four in the series of the gents who have been on the receiving end of my affections over the years. (Parts 1, 2 & 3.)

 
RYAN PHILLIPPE


Ryan Phillippe as Sebastian Valmont in Cruel Intentions, appearing at the top of the escalator in his blue shirt = The stuff my 19 year old dreams were made of.

 
DALLAS TAMAIRA

 
Dallas came into my life one summer's afternoon, when Fat Freddy's Drop played Whopper Chopper at Days Bay. He didn't leave my life for many, many years after that.

 
ANDREW BAIN


Look at him oozing bass player cool. I once met Andrew Bain at a party. He was wearing a t-shirt with 'MINT" written on it, and thereafter that was his codename. When you are stalking someone it is very important to give them a codename. I lived overseas when I was 20, and my friends sent me a photo of Mint that they had taken at a concert. I stuck it on my bedroom wall, and the guy I was seeing at them time would get jealous. Yes, Andrew Bain was my imaginary boyfriend.

 
JASON & JEREMY LONDON


These two count as one because I've never been able to tell them apart. Who cares which one was it was in Mallrats, it's a yes either way! Party of Five? Yes! Dazed and Confused? Yes! The Man in the Moon? Hell Yes!

 
TAYE DIGGS


I would gladly have lost my groove to have Taye Diggs get it back for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment