Monday 2 September 2013

Primavera

Spring is here! And I can't tell you how relieved & excited I am by this, after a truly manic winter. Here's what I plan on doing this spring ~


Spending a lot of time at home. I'm envisioning lots of much needed family time, along with a massive dose of spring cleaning. 


Time spent outside in the sunshine, hiking & bush walking & picnicking.


I'll be rocking a new nail colour for Spring ~ OPI's Yoga-ta Get This Blue!


I was going to say I'll be wearing lots of skirts & scarves, but the truth is I only own one skirt, so, Scarves Scarves Scarves!


Meditation & calm & focus. I want to do a lot of reading and a lot of writing and a lot of knitting and a lot of creating.


I want to eat all of the vegetables and fruit. 


I want to finally invite those friends over for dinner like I've been meaning to do for months now.


Fresh flowers! I'll be trying to keep my house stocked full of beautiful bright bouquets that smell divine.

How about you? Do you have any plans for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment