Friday 4 October 2013

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER


~ Koko in plaits. Plaits! (This was the best picture I could get of the Plaits!, sorry.)

~ When new friends turn into good friends.

~ Having painted finger & toenails. It's one of those simple things that gives me so much pleasure.

~ Toasted English Muffins with butter and golden syrup. Mmmmmm.

~ Toddler mischief. So cute.

~ The West Wing. I watched a bunch of season one when it first screened, but that was it. I've borrowed my friend's DVDs and am loving it So Much.

~ It feels so weird to be saying this, but, Pizza Hut Chocolate Mousse. I'm going to go out on a limb here & proclaim it as good as any gourmet made from scratch chocolate mousse that I've ever eaten. Mouth wateringly good.

~ Monterey for dinner. Onion Rings, burgers, soda, sundaes. Yum!

TAMER

~ $22 dress, $38 postage. Nope. Uh-uh.

~ Messed up sleep patterns, sore throats, black dog moods; these things may all be related.

~ Snobbery & smugness.

No comments:

Post a Comment