Monday 21 October 2013

Wilder Wellington

I would love for this blog here to be a reporting of my adventures (and misadventures) as I travel to far flung places. Alas, my piggy bank does not allow for such a jet-setting lifestyle. So I've made a decision; I'm going on a stay-cation. A permanent celebration of all things Wellington. Let's face it, the life I lead here is pretty wonderful, and I get to experience an inordinate amount of awesomeness for very few pennies. So I figure, why not share that with the rest of you? I'm going to make a real effort to push myself to find new and hidden Wellington gems, and to see the beauty in my everyday life here in this windy city.

I've been meaning to get this Wilder Wellington series started for a while now, but it's taken a ridiculously full week of activities ahead to spur me on. So far this coming week I plan to take in gigs at Bodega & Mighty Mighty, an international netball game, No Lights No Lycra, and Diwali celebrations. Phew. Unfortunately my pesky black lung has chosen this awesome week to play up on me, so I may end up spending week one of the stay-cation in bed, dosed up on antibiotics. Eep! That's not so exciting for me or you, but we'll wait and see what happens.

Tune in to find out the results of the Black Lung vs. Gem's Social Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment